2. Disguise. Since we're ourselves pretty much every day, it's fun to step outside of that role and be something we're not. In this case, Snow White.
3. Black and Orange. Even my phone is festive with these colors right now.
4. Community and Trust. When else can you go door-to-door and expect strangers to give you something that you like and can (sort of) benefit from? (Don't think about the movie Candy Man).
5. Fall. Halloween is SO fall.
6. Pumpkins. Picking, carving, displaying, eating the seeds.
7. Fright. I'm the biggest scaredy-cat on the planet, but it's fun to do something that spooks you. But I don't intend on watching seventeen scary movies like Jes or Zeb have been doing.
8. Apples. Except for when I'm Snow White.
9. That Festive Feeling. Work is bubbling with excitement and it's nice to have more fun at that place you go to every day.
10. Humor. Where do ghosts go out? [Anywhere they can get sheet-faced].
I hope your day is spooktacular, filled with more tricks than treats (and maybe some puns), and that you have fun!
Oh, and, from the weekend: