Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter Wish List


I honestly believe living in Minnesota cultivates one’s appreciation for changing seasons. Despite grumpy words on weather falling out of our mouths, I really believe that if our weather remained unchanged throughout the year, and consequently, throughout our lives, that we would not be who we are today. You know how much I love celebrating seasons, and winter is no different. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my birthday, almost all of my family’s birthdays, my boyfran anniversary and Valentine’s Day only add to the joy of winter!

So here is my winter wish list:

Ice skate at Landmark Center
Go to a craft fair
Swap gifts with a bloggy friend
See Elf the Musical
Snowshoe through a park
Make a wreath
Bake holiday goodies
Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Watch a holiday movie I have not seen before
Actively participate in #ShareAdvent

Upon review, it seems my list is not far off from last year's. What can I say? I like tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin'?