Thursday, June 28, 2012

The weekend in le nutshell (belated)

Well, now that it's past mid-week, I guess I'll go ahead and share the weekend with you! Remember "the days are long, but the years are short" idea? Now I'm beginning to think that the days are short and the years are short too. JULY is upon us, people!

Friday was spent getting a ridiculously awful pedicure, then seeing my coworker DJ at Nomad World Pub. Ever see that Portlandia skit? "Come watch me DJ!"





Saturday started off with a couple hours at work, then I had a date to the Mill City Farmer's Market with Ashley. We headed over to Aster Cafe to meet Katrina for brunch, then parted ways. I headed to Goodwill and found some awesome shirts and cups. Then, headed out for a boat ride with some of my family and friends. My nephew Archie was so cayooot!

{Maybe he's perturbed because Willy Wonka is holding him}


{My mom is growing grapefruit!}

Afterwards, I arranged for a little bonfire at my sister Nancy's house. And now I've got Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" in my head, although I do most of the time. I still need to write my own lyrics to that song.

Sunday involved crafting, cleaning, a bike ride to Izzy's, a bike ride to Eat Street, and finally, a late bedtime.

{Bike love}

I'd ask you how your weekends were, but it's probably time to ask what are you going to do this weekend?

{Raspberry soda at Eat Street Social}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin'?