Friday, September 16, 2011

10 Thoughts on Whole Living

Whole Living (the magazine) seems to know me personally. The articles focus on healthy food, healthy practices, outdoor adventures, design, fashion, dogs, beauty, and oddly enough, whole living. Here are September's 10 Thoughts on Whole Living:


1. You won't know how fast you can go until you try.
2. Changing the way you eat may be the most transformative action you can take.
3. When you fully inhabit the moment, inspiration is likely to join you there.
4. Nature can only work its healing magic if you immerse yourself in it.
5. Blaming never fixes what you think it will.
6. Don't confuse what you think with who you are.
7. Flowers, herbs, oil: beauty begins with the simplest elements.
8. The first step to good health care is making yourself heard.
9. Financial ease comes from understand what your money is doing for you-as well as to you.
10. When you're overloaded, fight the urge to work harder. Instead, slow down and reflect on what matters most. 


I don't have a response to each of these since they don't all resonate with me right now; but numbers 2, 3, 6 and 10 are shouting at me. Candy gives me headaches (yet I still eat it), inspiration comes when I'm immersed in something, I do confuse it, annnnd I'm always overloaded, almost every day.


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin'?