Friday, September 9, 2011

I thought I should tell you...

I've been on hiatus since Monday for several reasons:

  • Preparing for my friend's wedding (I made a cute basket for the programs! Crafting makes me happy! I will show you a picture when I post about her wedding).
  • Being obsessed with NY Fashion Week and Fashion's Night Out and a blogging conference.
  • Working at my real job. So many demands! Arg.
  • Crying about not going to Bon Iver. Rejoicing about going to Noah and the Whale and Bush.

I promise to return at the weekend's end to report on the following (well not all of them right away):
  • My friend's wedding
  • Thoughts on the 9-11 tenth anniversary
  • Mason Jennings' in-store performance at Electric Fetus

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're very busy - but with fun stuff :) Can't wait to see your crafting! You make beautiful things. Also, which blogging conference?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin'?